Spring On-line Tuiton includes:
- 4 weekly 20-minute Zoom classes
- Digital download code for the Maracas Song Collection to your Hello Everybdy app
- Maracas Illustrated Songbook (digital format)
- Coloring pages, musical games, and other family resources on the Hello Everybody app and Family Music Zone
- Make ups for missed Zoom classes
Make up Classes Policy:
- Missed on-line classes may be made up in a different Zoom class during the 4-week period.
- Email or call for make up class code.
- We do not allow families to roll over make ups into future sessions.
- Only in extreme circumstances may an exception be made to this policy.
On-line drop in option:
- Families are allowed one scheduled drop-in per 4-week spring on-line session.
- Email us or call to schedule a drop in.
- Drop-in fee for 20-minute Zoom class is $20.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy:
- There are no refunds after the first class.
- Credit may be extended toward the next semester under special circumstances.
- Please use make ups if you need to miss class.
- Refunds before the first class may be in full minus a non-refundable $10 processing fee.
- Families are allowed to attend a free demo Zoom class before committing to a session.
- Email or call to join an on-line Zoom class.
- If you decide to join after the demo class your tuition will reflect payment for that demo class retroactively.
Why mixed ages?
Child development researchers discovered that grouping children of different ages in one class encourages natural, family-style learning, so Music Together® developed the Mixed-Age Music Class. In this class, everyone participates at their own levels: Babies vocalize, listen, and observe; toddlers play and experiment; and preschoolers build confidence as they emerge as classroom leaders. Grownups are happy because everyone can come to class together!